Hi! 19. Crazy. Bookworm. TV junkie. Asexual. Feminist. Christian. That's all you need to know about me, really. I was formerly lokobookworm95 until I got a virus, and now I'm here. I tag all of my stuff, but if there's a tag you'd like me to add, don't hesitate to ask! Also, I try to keep up with the queue, but some days that just won't happen, so... sorry! I'm currently trying to go through my likes (I HAVE ALMOST 12,000 WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN HOLY FARORENAYRUANDDIN) so I apologize for the massive inflow of posts.
Photoset reblogged from Dunno If I'll Make It But Watch How Good I Fake It with 11,189 notes
#SHE GAVE UP SO MUCH FOR THAT BOY; SO MUCH FOR THE BOY WHO LIVED#she went and erased herself; became a soldier for him; because his friend; the person who never left #she left everything else; but she never left him #bless yates and kloves for this monologue; bless them because she allows herself one second of exhaustion #’maybe we should stay here; harry; grow old’ #she has saved him from himself; she has saved her favorite book character #because let us not forget that harry potter exists in her books way before he becomes a boy of flesh and blood #he becomes everything she wants to be; books and cleverness; there are more important things #the harry in her books; the harry that somehow lived through a mortal curse; that is not the important thing #the harry whose first heroic act is saving her froma troll; that harry? THAT harry is friendship and bravery #the more important things; so she was always wired the soldier #she was always wired to love him above all else; and get him through everything #the war was about hermione too #(how come no one discussed that the war was about your body and your blood) #none of the others had noticed a thing #you were mostly a plot device but i will forever love your ass
Anonymous said: Basorexia, Percy/Annabeth
Annabeth is the exact opposite of stupid. So it takes maybe one distracted reaction from Percy in the middle of a fight to realise that he kind of has a thing for her kicking butt. She would have explored it more, but—
But. Tartarus is behind them now, or at least, that’s what they’re telling themselves. They even make it work, sometimes. Like right now on the training field, giving a demonstration of how to take an opponent with just a dagger.
Most people aren’t going to have her advantages in this situation, probably. She doubts that there are too many monsters out there who have to struggle with thoughts of making out with their opponent
"Pull it together, Jackson," she crows, ducking under his swing, drating in to mack him with the flat of her blade before dancing back out again. "Or is something on your mind?”
The best part is, she doesn’t even have to do anything. In a real combat situation, when it’s life or death? Of course he can pull it together. But this is just training, and the only thing getting beaten on for real is his pride.
Pride is definitely not Percy Jackson’s fatal flaw. He tries to focus on her movements, sure, but she can see the way his gaze keeps flickering over her, settling on her mouth again and again. She decides to end (complete?) his humiliation swiftly - less for his sake, and more for his. Her thoughts are getting less and less platonic as time goes on.
So she slides in close, getting in under his guard - it really is too easy. Before he or anyone else is away of what’s happening, she gets a good grip on him, and his body sails over her hip. She’s on him in an instant, knees on his chest, knife to his throat.
"Yield?" she smirks. Her own gaze drops to his mouth, and for a moment she can’t think of anything except where she wants it to be (on hers).
Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
- Advice on college
- Alternatives to buying expensive textbooks
- AP Cram Packets
- Cheat sheet for becoming an adult
- Dorm room survival
- Free online college classes
- How to survive college masterpost
- cheap & healthy snacks
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- Coffee recipes to help stay awake
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty FTW
- For the vegans
you bad ass motherfuckers
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- quick and easy soup recipes
- study snacks
- Study snack
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- Yummy cheesiness!
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipesHelpful sites:
- Challenge your brain
- Feed the hungry while using your vocabulary
- Free online textbooks
- Grade calculator
- Rape Escape
- Whole page dedicated to studying/organizing
High school needs:
- For Juniors or Seniors With Low Income Families Looking For Scholarships
- How to survive freshman year
Mental health resources:
- a website that is always relevant.
- falling asleep tips
- How long to sleep
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- how to wake up in the morning
- keep taking your mind off of it
- mental illness recovery tips
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- take your mind off of it
- tips on self-love
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- download free books
- express yourself with make-up
- Hobbies masterpost
- I fucking love to study to this.
- please remember this.
- Sick ass movie list
I have more but, this is a school one so message me for more.
- Sites to help you not get distracted with other sites. (Mac)(PC)
- Various ways to where a scarf
- What’s the fucking weather
- calm/nature sounds
- chill playlist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- concentration playlist
- study playlist
- 4hours of classical music
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms. TO KIND OF HELP)
- bibliography maker
- educational links fucking galore
- my favorite tutoring website
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Social media citing
- study like a college kid
- Time Management
- Psychology Lectures by a Professor from Yale University
- compliments generator
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- learn more about anxiety.
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress Analyst
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- yoga poses
- Best place to get help for English
- essay structure guide
- essay writing help
- free microsoft word alternative
- Grammar and spell checker
- Graphic Essay Organizer
- Help on reading/researching
- Make a kick ass essay
- Masterpost of writing software
- microsoft word equivalent
- more essay writing help
- On books you you don’t want to read
- Tip of my tongue
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- College/high school Chemistry notes
- math problem solver (2)
- Periodic Table
- This is the math god
- Answers to the textbook
- Beneficial studying tips
- Crash course in any subject with John Green
- Free Educational resources for anyone and everyone
- help in a ton of subjects
- Helps you in any subject
- homework help
- how to google
- how to study, Study guide
- finals survival guide
- improve your studying skills
- Learning Websites Masterpage
- Looking for a word
- make flash cards
- One of the best learning websites
- Tips before/during an exam
- Tips on Exams
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
Atla Meme - Eight CharactersKatara [7/8]
"where’s my christian grey????” hopefully locked up in prison
last month, 28-06, i bought and paid my ticket at Rogue Events, for the Asylum 14 convention which I was very happy about and I was very excited to go.
But this weekend, all my friends from both tumblr and twitter, received their confirmation-emails about their payment going through and I did not. So I got a little concerned and worried and emailed them the following day, asking them if my payment had gotten through.
I got a reply, saying: “The order status will be updated when payment has been matched to the booking.” so I was like ‘yeah alright’ so i waited a few more days, before emailing them again, telling them that i was concerned and that it stressed me out, not knowing if my payment had gotten through, since I’m from Denmark and my bank might’ve messed something up, yeah?
So this was the email that I received this morning. I am in shock, to see such a bad customer service, just for asking them a nice and polite question. I do not know what to do and if I even get my ticket, but if I dont, I will report them, since this is illegal business (stealing money from people’s pockets)
Just beware of Rogue Events when you buy your convention tickets.
i am now banned from any rogue events-conventions just from posting this, but i will not take this down. i want everyone to know how badly i got treated.
second update: they are threatening to take legal actions for putting this post up but i will still refuse to take it down. everyone should know about how i was treated. nobody deserves such treatment, so be careful guys.
so please keep spreading the word.
SIGNAL BOOST GUYSS
Mutant 101 - Professor Xavier Should Put In A Call To Her Parents - 5 Year Old Mia Stares Down marvelentertainment's Cast Of Guardians Of The Galaxy As She Crushes Them In A Game Of GotG Trivia On jimmykimmellive [X]
Vin face: “You got smoked, fake geek boy”
UUUUGGGGGHHHHH!! Omg I’m really sorry I’m exactly a week late! I was so uninspired this week. I actually did something completely different but hated it so much, so this happened. I don’t feel that great about this either :( thank god my Chris x Clarisse is working out so far… I’ll try get that up tonight as well
remake of (x)
a softer new world order
Photoset reblogged from Dunno If I'll Make It But Watch How Good I Fake It with 367 notes
Parker + text posts
Page 1 of 246